What are Priority Points?
The Priority Point System recognizes Bulldog Foundation Members and is used to determine priority for season ticket and parking assignments, away game football tickets, and post-season events including bowl games. Our goal is to equitably recognize support made through the Bulldog Foundation and to reward those who have helped Fresno State student-athletes.
- Our records allow us to recognize support from 1992 to present. Member ranking is based on Priority Point total as long as all minimum support requirements for tickets and/or parking are met.
- Customers must have a current Red Wave ($100) or higher membership in the Scholarship Fund to accumulate points.
- Priority Points are calculated prior to seating assignments and special events.
- Priority Points are non-transferable.
- If a member cancels their current Scholarship Fund pledge they have no points. If they rejoin at a later date they receive all historical points for which they are eligible.